Financial management for SMPs & SMEs
At the IFA, we put small and medium enterprises (SMEs) first, recognising their role as vital wealth-creators, as employers to more than half of the UK’s private sector workforce and as the power behind vibrant urban and rural communities. We hold the interests of small and medium practices (SMPs) in the accounting profession in equal regard.
We are proud of our unique relationship with our members, who predominantly come from a SME/SMP background. As a professional accountancy body, we aim to provide the very best support and guidance to our members who operate within this arena, frequently tailoring policies and recommendations to meet the unique challenges and trading relationships associated with smaller business.
It is our aim to continuously meet the needs of SMEs within the UK and throughout the international market. The IFA offer a range of services and benefits that have been specifically considered as part of our focus on supporting our members within the SME/SMP sector. More than just a professional body, the IFA is a one-stop-shop for financial accountants and SMEs.
• Professional finance qualifications fit for purpose
• Industry news and technical updates
• Advice, support and guidance
• CPD courses and training
• National events and local support meetings
• Access to a range of support materials
• White-paper branded documents
• An annual survey and business barometer on SME activity