Our members working for SMEs play increasingly high-profile leadership and business management roles, or extend their responsibilities outside mainstream finance.
We have a range of professional qualifications designed specifically with SMEs and SMPs in mind. If you’re a finance director or senior finance manager working for an SME, or if you’re an accountant working in practice encouraging relevant employees in your finance team to train for one of these qualifications, will:
- Boost loyalty levels and improve retention rates
- Improve productivity
- Increase your finance team’s capacity
- Embed a culture of professionalism
- Enhance commercial awareness and customer focus
If you are a business owner or manager without a dedicated finance team these qualifications provide entry-level grounding in finance essentials for those employees who take care of your ledgers, banking or payroll.
- Level 4 Award for SME financial accounting (international standards)
- IFA Level 4 Diploma for SME financial accountants
- The Diploma in IFRS for Accounting Professionals
Find out more about training your staff with the IFA.
To discuss the qualifications most relevant for your people, please contact us.