We are recruiting a marketing assistant to join the Communications and Events team
We are recruiting a marketing assistant to join the Communications and Events team.
Central London based in the office at least 3 days a week
Reporting to IFA Communications Manager
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum + benefits
The marketing assistant will be part of a small, friendly team of 2 reporting to the Communications Manager and supporting the Commercial & Business Development Executive. The marketing assistant will support in the creation, production, and delivery of marketing campaigns promoting the value of membership to existing and potential members.
- Developing marketing and communications campaigns for membership and programme growth campaigns
- Supporting the planning, development and delivery of a blended UK and overseas CPD programme including branch meetings, conferences, individual webinars, and webinar series
- Working with the designer to produce on and offline marketing assets
- Writing and scheduling messaging across social media platforms
- Planning and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Supporting the development and delivery of renewals, regulatory, compliance and disciplinary communications and reviewing for grammar, consistency, and tone of voice
- Updating and uploading website content for content owners across the Institute
- Preparing monthly digital media reports analysing website traffic and social media engagement
- Supporting the ongoing review and updating of all marketing and promotional assets
- Posting internal communications on iConnect, the Institute’s intranet
- Support the Communications Manager and BD & Commercial Executive in day-to-day activities.
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience/BA degree in marketing
- Experience of social media scheduling programme e.g., Hootsuite/Postify or similar
- Experience of using a CMS platform eg Umbraco or similar
- Experience of using and reporting from Google Analytics.
- Experience of delivering SEO campaigns.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in email marketing using bulk email marketing platform eg Vision 6 or similar
- Highly organised with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
Send a current CV and covering letter detailing your current salary and notice period to:
Closing date for applications is Friday 23 July 2021
All applicants must be able to provide at interview stage their highest education certificates as listed on their CV and verification of their eligibility to live and work in the UK.
The IFA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusion across gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, colour, race, ethnic origin, religious beliefs and disability. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our team is integral to our success in supporting the UK’s vast array of small businesses.
Any successful applicant would undergo a basic Disclosure and Barring Services check prior to taking up an offer of employment.
Applicants are advised to apply early. We reserve the right to close a vacancy prior to the closing date if a high number of applications are received. If you are successful and short listed for interview you will be contacted by email.
All applications to be received by 23 July 2021, any applications received after this date will be held on file for a maximum of 3 months and reviewed if the first round of applicants are unsuccessful.