London, 26 May 2022
Our flagship event covers a broad range of relevant topics carefully chosen to meet the needs of those working in micro, and small to medium-sized enterprises and accountancy practices.
Educational sessions are presented by respected industry specialists.
Attend the conference to update your knowledge on changing regulations and network with peers and external professional advisers.
We are delighted to be returning to the Royal College of Physicians in 2022.
This year's topics:
- The perfect storm: The IFA’s role in helping small business become more resilient and sustainable – Liz Barclay, Small Business Commissioner for the UK
- Supporting businesses to grow through funding - Paul Sullivan, British Business Bank
- The bulletproof renewal agenda – James Ashford, GoProposal by Sage
- Employee benefits – Hannah Dolding and Graeme Howell, Mattioli Woods
- Making Tax Digital: where have we come from and where are we going? Govinder Saimbhi HMRC
Members: £109 + VAT
Non-members: £139 + VAT