Popular Accounting, Financial Reporting and Practice Management Topics
This course re-visits the most popular topics that have been addressed on our financial reporting and accountancy course during 2020 and 2021. Including:
- Financial reporting and filing options available to small and micro companies (overview)
- The notes that are required in micro accounts
- Disclosure of directors’ overdrawn loan accounts
- Accounting for:
- prior year adjustments
- Investment properties
- Getting your and your clients’ PSC Registers correct
- Common Disclosure Errors in FRS 102 Section 1A financial statements
Thursday, 4 November 2021, 10am - 12pm
CPD hours: 2
Price: IFA members - £45
Non members - £59
About the speaker
Matthew Shaw is the Managing Director of Metis Compliance Limited. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
He has spent over 23 years in technical and training, previously being the technical director of the HAT Group of Accountants (HAT).
Matthew has lectured to accountants in practice, accountants in industry and financial institutions on UK Financial Reporting. He also spearheaded HAT’s response to FRS 102 and FRS 102 Section 1A, preparing disclosure checklists and work programmes.