Could you be the new branch ambassador for Bristol? To be considered for this rewarding voluntary position you will need to:
- be an IFA member;
- chair each branch meeting;
- be the local figurehead for the branch and promote the IFA locally;
- organise six branch meetings per annum, find and book appropriate venues for each meeting, identify (with the help of IFA head office if needed) and contact suitable speakers;
- ensure all speakers provide full details of their presentation in a timely manner;
- encourage non-members to pursue IFA membership or to take required IFA; qualifications; and
- complete necessary budgetary forms each year and submit to IFA head office.
You’ll be fully supported by IFA head office which will help you identify speakers and promote your events by email, social media and Financial Accountant. Event registrations are managed centrally and you’ll be reimbursed for any expenses you incur.
If you are interested please contact Jonathan Barber in the first instance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07711955939.