Birmingham, 15 October 2020
Our flagship event covers a broad range of relevant topics carefully chosen to meet the needs of those working in micro, and small to medium enterprises and accountancy practices.
Educational sessions are presented by respected industry specialists.
Attend the conference to update your knowledge on changing regulations and network with peers and external professional advisers.
Registrations for Birmingham’s early bird are now open.
This year's topics:
- Tax - an owner managed business update
- Fraud - specifically types of business fraud and ways of prevention
- Well-being - how to help yourself, colleagues and clients
- Practice development - pricing for the future
- Service offering - transitioning from compliance to advisory