Six Steps To SuXcess
Most clients don’t know where to go for business advice and most accountants don’t offer, despite being trusted to do so.
Government surveys show that the average practice in 2017 had 700 small businesses in its area, each of whom would spend £2000 on business advice annually, if they knew how.
Thanks to Artificial Intelligence any accountant can now become an all-round business strategic adviser and access this new market.
Do not know where to start? Then you need to attend the Six Steps to SuXcess course.
This one day course will let you know how you can help your new or existing clients set a plan to help them grow, consolidate, recover or exit their businesses.
During the day you will learn how to prepare to deliver the course under license in your area, clearly identifying areas that your clients need advice on and ways in which they can overcome the barriers preventing them from achieving their aims.
Date/Time: 5 September 2019, From 9:30 to 16:30
CPD Hours: 6.0
Non Members £150.00
- Setting the scene - What does the future hold for SMPs?
- How to provide valued added essential advice to your clients.
- A structured approach-product, people, processes and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Sales, marketing including digital marketing, pricing, and positioning.
- Finance raising, managing and monitoring.
- Optimising the use of technology and leadership.
- Setting the strategic action plan.
- Implementing and monitoring the plan.
- Benefits and increased fee income.