Companies House webinars
Companies House live webinars are designed to provide you with quick and useful guidance, at a time and place of your choosing.
They broadcast a range of topics, including:
- starting a limited company and your responsibilities to Companies House and HMRC
- how intellectual property such as patents, trademarks and copyrights can affect your business
- guidance on starting a community interest company (CIC)
- how to register company mortgages and other charges at Companies House
- how to restore a company to the register
During the webinar, you can ask questions using the on-screen text box. Their online team of experts will do their best to answer all your queries, or direct you to helpful guidance.