Can your clients know their most profitable jobs and projects with IFA Books +?
IFA Books + is a cloud accounting platform exclusively available to IFA members in the UK. Many businesses and contractors work on several projects. In this webinar, you and your clients will learn how to leverage IFA Books + to track profitability for individual projects, contracts, and jobs.
Thu, Jun 4, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This webinar will provide:
- An overview of the features and benefits of using the Projects and Jobs Module in IFA Books +
- Instructions on how to obtain 5 free IFA Books+ book exclusively for IFA members for use with their clients.
- An in-depth analysis of support provided from the IFA Books+ team.
- Onboarding, trial, pricing, and member benefits information.
- Training resources for IFA members.
About the speaker
Sammi Shamma is the Business Development Manager of Reckon UK – IFA partners. He has been in business development in the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software industry for the better part of a decade and a sales background in the petrochemical industry prior. By academic training, Sammi has a degree in Astrophysics and scientific computing.