Glyndwr University: North Wales Business School
Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)
Students who have completed the above degree will receive exemptions as follows from the IFA Direct programme:
- 107 Financial statements, internal controls and systems in a business environment
- 108 Budgeting in a business environment
- 201 Management information
- 203 Law for accounting
- 208 Business finance based upon the student completing optional module of Corporate finance
Students who have completed the degree and the optional subjects detailed above and are seeking to become a member of the IFA would need to undertake the following modules through the IFA Direct programme:
- 103 Principles of taxation
- 104 Credit management and control
- 209 Financial reporting
- 301 Assurance
- 302 Advanced taxation
Once applicants meet all the educational criteria detailed above will also need to provide evidence of having completed a minimum of three years' work experience in accountancy or a closely related field.
Graduates gaining work experience can apply to become a Provisional Associate member.