Administered in partnership with CU Coventry, IFA Direct comprises 10 flexible online study modules which are delivered via a secure learning platform. Each module provides:
- Six-week online modules
- Access to 30 hours of contact time with a tutor over each six-week module.
- Online library.
- Online weekly plan of learning and supporting learning materials.
- Each module is available twice a year.
- Discussion forums with other students.
- Self-guided learning.
- Test your knowledge quizzes.
- Understanding questions to assist you in revision for the end of module assessment.
- End of module written assessment.
- Certificate on successful completion.
These modules are designed to provide you with flexibility so that you can study around other commitments with the full support of an expert academic adviser irrespective of where are you are in the world and without the need to be away from the workplace. The online module materials are available 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
Find out general information on the modules which form the IFA Direct programme.
You will also have access to:
- A downloadable PDF of Financial Accountant the IFA's magazine – six times a year.
- IFA conferences (UK only).
- IFA branch network – helps you keep up to date with IFA news and important issues in the accounting world, and of course meet local members and students (UK only).
- Member-only areas of the IFA website.
Cost per module
Each module costs £770 which includes all the features detailed above.