IFA Admission to Membership Programme (AMP)
This new educational route to membership enhances the student experience by giving you a broader and deeper understanding of key subject matters relevant to accountants in or supporting small businesses.
In partnership with CU Coventry, the IFA Admission to Membership Programme (AMP) provides a unique modular way to study for those seeking IFA membership or applying for a practising certificate.
The online modular approach provides you with a flexible, portable and modern format allowing study to take place around other commitments irrespective of where you are in the world and without the need to be away from your workplace. The programme is ideal for:
- Part-qualified accountants seeking IFA membership.
- Employers wanting to upskill their finance team and become IFA members.
- Accountants seeking recognition of their experience and membership of the IFA.
- Accountants entering into public practice who require an IFA practising certificate
- School, college and university students seeking a career in accounting.
- Tax agents seeking recognition of their experience and membership of the IFA.
CU Coventry is part of the Coventry University Group. It delivers an innovative approach to higher education which allows you to fit studying around your busy life. Coventry University is ranked No. 12 UK University by the Guardian University Guide 2018.
Please provide copies of all your education transcripts and certificates to the education team at email@example.com. The team will assess your documents and provide a route specifically tailored to you through the IFA Admission to Membership Programme (AMP).