IFA Admission to Membership Programme (AMP)
IFA AMP is the new educational route to membership. It enhances the student experience by giving you a broader and deeper understanding of key subject matters relevant to you as an accountant in or supporting small businesses.
In partnership with CU Coventry, IFA Direct provides a unique modular way to study for those who want to join us as IFA members or apply for a practising certificate.
The online modular approach provides you with a flexible and modern format. It allows you to study around other commitments regardless of where you are in the world and without having to be away from your workplace. The programme is ideal for:
- Part-qualified accountants seeking IFA membership.
- Employers wanting to upskill their finance team and become IFA members.
- Accountants entering into public practice who require an IFA practising certificate
- School, college and university students seeking a career in accounting.
- Tax agents wanting to progress to membership of the IFA as an Associate Tax Adviser.
To be eligible to apply for IFA membership at Associate level there are up to 10 modules to complete.
To apply for IFA membership at Associate TAx Adviser level there are two modules to complete.
- 103 principles of taxation
- 302 advanced tax
You must also meet all the criteria for membership. See routes to membership for futher information.
CU Coventry is part of the Coventry University Group. It delivers an innovative approach to higher education which allows you to fit studying around your busy life. Coventry University is ranked No. 12 UK University by the Guardian University Guide 2018.
Please provide copies of all your relevant education transcripts and certificates to the education team at email@example.com. The team will assess your documents and recommend a route tailored to you.