IFA renewals 2022 are now closed
The deadline for renewing your membership and practising certificate has now passed. If the IFA was your AML supervisor, your firm is no longer supervised for compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations.
Re-admittance to membership
Where we receive the re-admission form before 20 April 2022, you will be required to pay any late fees that were raised against your invoices along with all outstanding annual fees.
Where we receive the re-admission form after the 20 April 2022, you will be required to pay a re-admission fee of £160.00 along with all outstanding fees.
Where you are offering accountancy services for reward in the UK you will also be required to meet our current routes to membership criteria. This may result in you having to undertake further studies before being re-admitted.
Benefits of membership
- Use of designatory letters and IFA logos to use on your stationery and website.
- Dual membership of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) of Australia.
- Free printed members' magazine, Financial Accountant six times a year delivered direct to your door.
- A weekly e-newsletter drawing together the latest news, articles and opinion from Financial Accountant digital our online content platform.
- Exclusive offers from our carefully chosen partners.
- Technical resources which cover AML and include a suite of example engagement and disengagement letters.
- Regional networking meetings offering the opportunity to develop connections and build a wider understanding of the regional and local business community.
- A range of relevant CPD events.
Contact the membership team
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact the membership team on +44 (0)20 3567 5999 or email@example.com.