Has a coronavirus advice hub offering a single source of regularly updated guidance including:
- Sample letters and policies (including furlough letters);
- Risk assessment templates; and
- FAQs and guidance documents.
Register for free.
The regulations will allow up to 4 weeks of unused leave to be carried into the next 2 leave years. This will mean staff can continue working in the national effort against the coronavirus without losing out on annual leave entitlement.
The documents listed below are fee to any SME organisation.
They have been drafted by HR & Health & Safety experts and provide practical information and documents you can use today.
- A policy on home working during the coronavirus
- Guidance for employees working from home
- A home (self) risk-assessment
- Guidance to managers managing remote teams
- A guide to employers responsibilities for those who are home working.