IFA international conference online
We are delighted to announce our inaugural international conference online that will take place on 25 November 2021.
Our flagship event covers a broad range of internationally relevant topics chosen to meet the needs of those working in small to medium-sized enterprises and accountancy practices.
The educational sessions are presented by respected industry specialists and include the CEO of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
The international conference online will cover the following topics after an opening address from the IFA CEO:
- Why and How Professional Accountants Should Lead in Reporting and Assurance on Sustainability - Kevin Dancey, CEO IFAC
- Integrated Reporting for micro and smaller entities - A/Prof. Luckmika Perera, Deakin Business School
- Future proof your business – staying competitive with technology - Sam Allert, CEO of Reckon
- Fraud post-Covid - David Clarke, Chair of the Fraud Advisory Panel
- Family Business Governance: Upholding The Legacy - Olanrewaju Sharafa, Tower College of Further & Higher Education London
The IFA have delivered a range of online CPD to members and non-members in the last fifteen months. Our international conference will bring together attendees from across the globe to learn about relevant topics affecting the profession regardless of location.
When: 25 November 2021, 9am - 4pm
Price: £99 - members
£119 - non members