Universities: distance learning and embedded students
We work with highly respected universities and educational institutions in the UK and around the world, including the Baltic states, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Ukraine and Russia. Many of our courses are delivered and examined in local languages, but without compromising on the consistently high standards or challenging nature of our syllabus or exams.
Please contact the IFA Education team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
IFA Associate (AFA) members can access International Accounting (distance learning top up) degree at the University of Northampton. For more information visit e-mail email@example.com
IFA embedded students
If you are a student from one of our education partners listed below you can become an IFA embedded student free of charge. Once you graduate you are eligible to apply for IFA membership.
Apply during the first year after you graduate and you'll only pay a one-off application fee of £160 plus a reduced membership fee of £65. And we'll also waive the exemption fee.
- A soft copy of Financial Accountant, the IFA magazine, six times a year.
- Invites to IFA branch meetings held in 17 different locations.
- Access to technical updates that could support your studies.
- Discounted CV writing, LinkedIn and interview coaching services.
- Alerts about work placement openings.
- The opportunity to network with accountants and employers.
- Association with a professional body.
Special membership offer for 2018 graduates
Join before 30 June 2019 and save £295 on IFA membership.
- Reduced first year’s annual membership subscription of £65 (saving you £145).
- Waiver of the normal exemption fee of £150.
- You pay the application fee of £160.
- International recognition – we are full members of the International Federation of Accountants.
- Two memberships (IFA and Institute of Public Accountants of Australia) for the price of one.
- Use of designatory letters (AFA and MIPA) – differentiation from your competitors.
- Hard copy of Financial Accountant the IFA’s magazine, six times a year.
- Invitations to IFA branch meetings, conferences and CPD events.
- Access to the member benefits only area on the IFA website with technical, learning and career support resources.
- Enhanced marketability in a competitive graduate recruitment market place.