Universities: embedded students
IFA embedded students
If you are a student from one of our listed education partners you can become an IFA embedded student free of charge.
- A soft copy of Financial Accountant, the IFA magazine, six times a year.
- Invites to IFA branch meetings held in 17 different locations.
- Access to technical updates that could support your studies.
- Discounted CV writing, LinkedIn and interview coaching services.
- Alerts about work placement openings.
- The opportunity to network with accountants and employers.
- Association with a professional body.
Once you graduate you are eligible to apply for IFA membership dependent on your qualifications meeting the membership criteria. To become an Associate member you will need to provide evidence of having completed a minimum of three years' work experience in accountancy or a closely related field.
Special membership offer for 2018 graduates
Join before 30 June 2019 and save £295 on IFA membership.