IFA Direct, administered in partnership with CU Coventry, provides a unique, flexible online way to study for those who want:
- A direct route to IFA membership.
- A direct route to career progression to obtain a practising certificate.
- A direct route to professional development through CPD.
The online module approach provides a flexible and modern format. It allows you to study around other commitments regardless of where you are in the world and without having to be away from the workplace.
The rolling programme of focused modules are studied one at a time over six weeks via a secure learning environment so avoid the distractions of multiple deadlines. The programme is ideal for:
- Part-qualified accountants seeking membership.
- Employers wanting to upskill their finance team.
- Accountants entering into public practice who require an IFA practising certificate.
- Tax agents wanting to progress to membership of the IFA as an Associate Tax Adviser.
CU Coventry is part of the Coventry University Group. It delivers an innovative approach to higher education which allows you to fit studying around your busy life. Coventry University is ranked No 13 UK University by the Guardian University 2018.