The IFA Diploma in IFRS for Accounting Professionals
The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) issued by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) have been developed to provide a single set of high-quality, understandable, enforceable and globally accepted financial reporting standards. All major economies have established timelines to converge with or adopt the IFRS.
The IFA Diploma in IFRS for Accounting Professionals is for you if you want:
- A solid grounding in the background, principles and application of the IFRS framework
- To develop an understanding and working knowledge of IFRS
- Gain formal recognition of your skills
Designed as an international qualification the short and intense programme gives you access to:
- Interactive training either online or face to face
- Trainer presentations
- Comprehensive study material which includes handouts, presentations and practice assessments
- Comprehensive question and answer bank provided by the IFA
- End of programme final assessment
- Qualification certificate upon successful completion
- CPD hours
The diploma is available through our accredited training providers in Pakistan, Peru, the Russian Federation, Ukraine and Lithuania and you can choose which provider you study with.
To become IFA accredited all training providers must meet our exacting standards and are monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure these are maintained.