IFA Membership Renewals
Hosted by IFA Membership Manager, David Haste, the IFA are running a series of free webinars focused on helping you to renew your membership. You will receive 1 CPD hour per webinar.
During these session you will be able to find out how to renew your membership, practising certificate, firm membership, how to pay your fees, and what to do if your circumstances have changed.
The topics which will be covered include:
- What is required of you in order to renew your membership
- How to log in to your IFA member and firm dashboards
- How to update your personal and firm details
- How to update your CPD records, and where to find additional CPD courses to help support your CPD requirements
- How to complete your member and firm return
- Financial support available to you
- Different payment options available and how to take advantage of these
|27 November 2023||How to renew your IFA membership|
|11 December 2023||How to set up instatements on-line before the deadline closes|
|18 January 2024||How to avoid being charged late fees|
|14 March 2024||How to complete your returns to avoid going into disciplinary|
About the speaker:
David Haste has been the IFAs Membership Manager since 2016, having worked previously in education and membership.
David is keen to help support members through advancement and enrichment, ensuring that they take full advantage of the great opportunities the IFA can provide them.