Employment Law Update 2022
Two years on from the first lock down in the UK, much has changed in the world of employment law and it is important that employers (and their advisers) are up to date.
This webinar aims to summarise the key recent developments both in terms of legislation and important cases as well as looking ahead to what is likely to come in 2022.
The webinar will cover:
- Making vaccination against COVID-19 a condition of employment
- The rise and rise of flexible and hybrid working
- Alterations to sick pay for unvaccinated employees
- Disability discrimination in the context of the Menopause
- Extensions of legislative health and safety protections within the workplace
- Proposed enhancement to protections against sexual harassment protection and for women returning from maternity leave.
Date: 9 Mar 2022
CPD hour: 1
About the speaker
Euan Lawrence is a Solicitor Partner in the Employment Team at Blacks Solicitors LLP.
He specialises in providing clear, practical advice on workplace disputes and other aspects of employment law both to employers (predominantly owner‑managed businesses) and individual employees.
Particular areas of focus include: drafting and negotiating settlement agreements, directors’ service agreements and other related employment documentation; advising on TUPE transfers; and contesting claims in the Employment Tribunal.
Euan is a proactive networker and has been a member of a BNI networking group in north Leeds for the past twelve years. He has considerable experience at delivering seminars, presentations and training to clients and other professionals.