Become a Fellow Financial Accountant FFA FIPA
Membership at the grade of Fellow Financial Accountant means you can use the designatory letters FFA FIPA after your name and refer to yourself as a Financial Accountant.
FFA FIPA is the Institute’s highest membership grade. You will have been working in a senior role in the accountancy profession for no fewer than 10 years, the last five at a senior level in accountancy.
You can only become a Fellow of the Institute by:
- having been a member for seven consecutive years at AFA MIPA level;
- continued to meet the Institute's CPD requirements; and
- being able to demonstrate relevant work experience, or equivalent from another recognised professional accountancy body.
Among the many benefits you can expect are:
- Use of designatory letters and IFA logos to use on your stationery and website.
- Dual membership of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) of Australia.
- Free printed members' magazine, Financial Accountant six times a year delivered direct to your door.
- A weekly enewsletter drawing together the lastest news, articles and opinion from Financial Accountant digital our online content platform.
- Exclusive offers from our carefully chosen partners.
- Technical resources which cover AML to tax and include a suite of example engagement and disengagement letters.
- Online IFA regional networking events featuring expert speakers and offering the opportunity to network.
- A range of relevant CPD workshops and webinars.
- Early bird discounts on annual conference tickets.
Members at FFA FIPA grade based in the UK offering services to the public for reward will be required to apply for an IFA practising certificate. You will need to meet the IFA practising certificate eligibility criteria and are expected to gain the appropriate technical theory.