Before you apply to study please ensure you meet our eligibility criteria.
Minimum requirements for study
- 2 A level passes PLUS 5 GCSEs/vocational GCSEs/GCE/O level passes (grades 9-4/A-C) in five separate subjects including mathematics and English or equivalent; and/or
- Level 3 book-keeping or accounting qualification which includes the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
Students whose first language is not English will need to provide evidence of having completed an English language qualification or may need to undertake the English language test IELTS and achieve a grade of 5.5 or above.
All study is online and requires a basic level of digital literacy in the following areas:
- using the internet
- using Microsoft Word and Excel
- unzipping documents
- using the centre’s online portal
It is important that you understand these areas to be able to study effectively and gain the maximum benefits from the programme.
If you are not totally confident that you have the relevant digital knowledge and skills, we strongly recommend you take this digital literacy test.
These tests are provided under:
- Essential computer skills
- Essential software skills