Upgrade your membership
In order to upgrade your membership, you must meet the minimum requirements for that grade of membership.
Upgrading from AFA/ATA to FFA/FTA
Being a Fellow is the highest grade of membership attainable within the IFA. It enhances your credentials and demonstrates your commitment to the profession.
When you become a Fellow you’ll benefit from:
- Dual membership designations for the IFA and IPA – FFA/FIPA.
- Fellow certificates from both the IFA and IPA.
- Increased recognition locally and globally
- Standing out in a competitive market.
To upgrade from Associate to Fellow you must:
- be a member in good standing;
- have five years uninterrupted membership of the IFA at Associate level; and
- have experience in accountancy or related field of not less than ten years’ , the last five years of which being at a senior level in accountancy.
How to upgrade
Upgrading is free of charge. Once your membership has been upgraded the annual Fellow membership fee will appl.
Simply send a covering note quoting your membership number and an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Institute of Financial Accountants
CS111, Clerkenwell Workshops
27-31 Clerkenwell Close
Farringdon, London EC1R 0AT