Customer service charter
The IFA is committed to providing its members and students with excellent customer service and undertakes to develop and maintain a strong service relationship with all its customers.
- We aim to listen to and understand our customers.
- All calls will be answered in a courteous and professional manner.
- Correspondence will be responded to promptly.
- Our fees are openly available via our website.
- If there is a complaint we will deal with it as promptly and thoroughly as possible.
- We are here to support and help our members.
- Membership applications will be acknowledged and processed in good time.
- Replacement certificates will be issued at a standard fee.
- Members have their own restricted area on our website to keep them up to date.
- We are here to support and help our students through the IFA Direct programme.
- We have a clear and comprehensive system for the registration of students.
- Examination results will be dispatched a minimum of six weeks after the date of the exam. Certificates will be dispatched approximately three weeks after the result of the exam.
- The student section of our website contains information on studying through IFA Direct.
- Students are invited to give us feedback about IFA Direct.
IFA staff behaviour expectations
All members and enquirers should expect to be treated professionally, fairly, and with respect and courtesy by IFA staff and representatives. If any communications from any IFA staff, representatives or third-party suppliers acting on behalf of the IFA fall below these standards please let us know.
Member behaviour expectations
All IFA staff, representatives and third-party suppliers acting on behalf of the IFA should expect to be treated professionally, fairly, and with respect and courtesy by IFA members. IFA staff, representatives and third-party suppliers are instructed to disengage from communications that fall below these expected standards.
If you have a query or require information please contact us.