Customer service charter
The IFA is committed to providing its members and students with excellent customer service and undertakes to develop and maintain a strong service relationship with all its customers.
- We aim to listen to and understand our customers
- All calls will be answered in a courteous and professional manner
- Correspondence will be responded to promptly
- Our fees are openly available via our website
- If there is a complaint we will deal with it as promptly and thoroughly as possible.
- We are here to support and help our members
- Membership applications will be acknowledged and processed in good time
- Replacement certificates will be issued at a standard fee
- Members have their own restricted area on our website to keep them up to date
- We are here to support and help our students through the IFA Direct programme
- We have a clear and comprehensive system for the registration of students
- Examination results will be dispatched a minimum of six weeks after the date of the exam. Certificates will be dispatched approximately three weeks after the result of the exam
- The student section of our website contains information on styding through IFA Direct
- Students are invited to give us feedback about IFA Direct.
If you have a query or require information please contact us.