Customer service charter
The IFA is committed to providing its members, students and accredited training providers with excellent customer service and undertakes to develop and maintain a strong service relationship with all its customers.
- We aim to listen to and understand our customers
- All calls will be answered in a courteous and professional manner
- Correspondence will be responded to promptly
- Our fees are openly available via our website
- If there is a complaint we will deal with it as promptly and thoroughly as possible.
- We are here to support and help our members
- Membership applications will be acknowledged and processed in good time
- Replacement certificates will be issued at a standard fee
- Members have their own restricted area on our website to keep them up to date
- We are here to support and help our students
- We have a clear and comprehensive system for the registration of students
- We have a clear and comprehensive system for the registration of students for exams
- We approve all IFA training centres to assure their quality for our students
- Dedicated learning materials are available to support our qualifications
- Examination results and certificates will be dispatched ten weeks after the date of the exam.
- The student section of our website contains student registration, exam, fees and support information, together with our qualification grading system
- Students are provided with a pack setting out relevant policies
- Students are invited to give us feedback about our qualifications, service and support.
Accredited Training Providers
- We are here to support our accredited training providers
- Exam papers will be delivered in good time for exam sittings
- An accredited training provider application form must be completed before accreditation by the IFA is considered
- Accredited training providers are invited to give us feedback about our qualifications, service and support.
- The IFA is committed to providing a professional and relevant service to its customers by:
- responding to your challenges with consistently relevant, commercially-focused advice; and
- championing integrity, fairness, diversity, transparency and responsibility.
If you have a query or require information please contact us.