Become an Intermediate Financial Accountant IFA AIPA
Membership at the grade of Intermediate Financial Accountant means you can use the designatory letters IFA AIPA after your name.
To join the Institute at this grade you will need to be able to demonstrate an accountancy and finance accountancy qualification that is at the same level and covers the same content as our IFA Direct education programme at Level 4.
You will also need to demonstrate at least one year's relevant work experience.
Intermediate members must meet the Institute's CPD requirements.
Intermediate Financial Accountant membership is designed to provide support, guidance and recognition to graduates and other recently qualified accountants who meet our education requirements but lack three years' relevant accounting work experience.
By beginning your association with the Institute you will:
- Gain increased recognition and marketability in a competitive job market.
- Show employers that you are serious about your career.
- Continue your professional development in accounting and finance.
Among the many benefits you can expect are:
- To be able to refer to yourself as an Intermediate Financial Accountant.
- Free IFA UK and International webinars and regional networking meetings to learn and network with accountants and potential employers.
- A range of relevant CPD workshops and webinars.
- Access to a soft copy of Financial Accountant our member magazine, six times a year.
- A weekly enewsletter drawing together the lastest news, articles and opinion on accounting, finance and business from Financial Accountant digital our online content platform.
- Exclusive offers from our carefully chosen strategic partners.
- Technical resources covering AML.
- Early bird discounts on annual conference tickets.
Intermediate members are not eligible for a practising certificate. If you plan to move into practice you will be required to upgrade to Associate membership.