Renew your membership/renew your practising certificate
The renewal period has now expired
Membership of the IFA for all members not paying their 2019 annual fees before 1 April 2019 has now lapsed.
Lapsed members are no longer entitled to:
- Refer to themselves as a member of the IFA or the IPA.
- Use the IFA and IPA member designations after their name.
- Advertise the IFA logo on any existing or future business cards, website or marketing material.
- Access member benefits including discounted rates for IFA workshops and conferences.
- Access member only content in the technical resources section.
To be re-admitted into membership please complete the membership re-admittance form and send it to the IFA membership department. You will be required to pay a re-admittance fee of £160.
If you require any assistance you can contact the IFA membership department at E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +44 (0)20 3567 5999.