Leeds Trinity University
BA (Hons) Accounting and Business
Graduates of this degree will need to undertake the following units through the IFA Direct programme to achieve IFA membership:
- Level 4 Personal taxation
- Level 4 Business environment
- Level 5 Financial and management control
- Level 5 Business taxation
- Level 7 UK taxation for business and individuals - advanced
Once applicants meet all the educational criteria detailed above they will also need to provide evidence of having completed a minimum of three years' work experience in accountancy or a closely related field.
Graduates gaining work experience can apply to become a Provisional Associate member.