Become an Embedded Student
How do I know if I am eligible?
As long as you are a student on one of the named degree programmes with our education partners you can become an IFA embedded student.
We are currently partnered with universites across the UK and internationally and we recognise over 40 degree programmes as well as equivalent qualifications.
No further requirements are necessary.
By beginning your association with the Institute, you will start to differentiate yourself within the extremely competitive graduate employment market, demonstrating to potential employers that you take your imminent career as an accountant, seriously.
In addition to the recognition and marketability of being associated to a professional body, as an embedded studentyou will also receive the following benefits:
- Invites to IFA regional networking events.
- Opportunity to network with accountants and prospective employers.
- Access to technical updates that could support your studies.
- Discounted CV writing, LinkedIn and interview coaching services.
- Alerts about work placement openings.
Simply complete this short form.