Students who have completed the above degree will receive exemptions as follows from the IFA Direct programme:
- 103 Principles of taxation based upon the student completing the optional module of business taxation
- 104 Credit management and control
- 107 Financial statements, internal controls and systems in a business environment
- 108 Budgeting in a business environment
- 201 Management information based upon the student completing the optional module of performance management
- 203 Law for accounting based upon the student completing the optional module of business law
- 208 Business finance
- 209 Financial reporting
- 301 Assurance based upon the student completing the optional modules of Fundamentals of auditing and Audit and Assurance
Students who have completed the degree and the optional subjects detailed above and are seeking to become a member of the IFA need to undertake 302 Advanced taxation through the IFA Direct programme to meet the educational criteria.
Applicants who have achieved the educational criteria detailed above will also need to provide evidence of having completed a minimum of three years' work experience in accountancy or a closely related field.
Graduates gaining work experience can apply to become a Provisional Associate member.